Followers

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Proverbs

I haven’t finished Acts yet and I haven’t started with the Good Morning Girls readings in Proverbs. I am a bad, lazy Christian, lol. Surprised smile

I have been keeping up with “A.D. The Bible Continues” on NBC though. I think tonight is the final episode in the series, but not certain.

What have I been up to, you may wonder, since I have been neglecting my reading. Well, I was in Denver for a week for another class at NVTI, UC Denver. I had a good time, as I always do out there. Spent much of my free time wishing I didn’t have to leave there but alas my job was waiting. This coming week I am heading out again. This time to visit family and friends for a couple of weeks. It’s a long overdue, much needed vacation. Here are some pictures from my trip west.

When I returned to my office, my computer decided to rebel in a BIG way. I was without it for about a day over the course of 2 days. I can’t imagine what’s gonna happen in July when I come back from vacation, lol!

We’ve also been experiencing some incredible orange sunsets the past couple of nights.

Last night there was a partial rainbow in the mix. I love the tropics!

Well, I will get back into my reading. I NEED to get back into my reading and develop a HABIT of reading my Bible every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment