Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Getting back into the game, so to speak.

I am trying to get myself back into the world of blogging. It helps that a friend of mine is interested in starting her own blog and she's been asking questions. I am so happy to help her in her new adventure!

So, now for an update...

I have been going to a Discipleship study group at church for several weeks now. We are doing the Navigator 2:7 Series. I am really learning a lot; but not doing nearly enough reading. I know the discipline will come. I need to push myself to actually spend time in the Word. I don't understand why this aspect has been so difficult for me. Anyway, I am working on growing my discipline and relationship with God. It's important to me.

Christmas is just around the corner and then the New Year. I don't know what 2016 will bring for me. I can only pray that God blesses me and my BF and helps us to continue to grow in our relationship with Him and one another. It's been a long and difficult journey together. Enough about that.

As for my cross stitching, I haven't been able to do much. Once again, I have poor lighting in my house and my vision has been off (I think from spending too much time looking at a little screen, lol). I am hoping to remedy the lighting situation over the next couple of weeks by either re-arranging my room or getting a better lamp. I really want to get back into it and finish "Praying Hands". This is where I left off (and I may have shown this a few months back):


It seems like there is more done than this. I can't believe I haven't done anything on it in almost 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment