Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

God’s Timing

God’s timing is perfect. There are reasons He makes us wait. He is trying to prepare us for all He has in store for us.

Ok, so I am impatient in many ways. I am learning to find myself again after what can only be described as the best and not quite worst 5 months of my life. I had love, or so I thought, from a great guy. At first he treated me well. Took care of our home. Prepared meals for me; including my lunches for work. No, he didn’t have a job outside the home. That was our arrangement since he needed to acclimate to the weather and I made enough to support us. I am not saying he couldn’t get a job if he wanted one. He just didn’t seem to want one; until that one offer came along. I won’t go into details.

I really love this man and thought he was the one God intended for me. I was wrong! I do believe God brought him into my life for a reason. Quite possibly to help me get out of the rut I was in since my dad passed away in 2012. I just know that my feelings are genuine and it’s been a difficult couple of weeks since he left but God does have a plan for me and my life. He has someone chosen just for me. His plan was formed before I even existed. I just have to wait on His timing!

I found this image while looking for others on God’s Timing and thought it perfect to end this post:

(Too bad we can’t use this on Facebook!)

relationship status

No comments:

Post a Comment