Followers

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

New Laptop

I just want to start by saying I hate Windows 8 and have a strong dislike for Microsoft Office 365 right now.

I am back in the world of Windows OS. I am excited to get back to using Windows Live Writer for my blogging. I have missed that application so much. Right now, however, I am using the Blogger platform to write this post as I can't get my log-in correct (even after changing my password) on Live Writer to connect it to this blog. Grrr!

Additionally, I keep thinking about all of the things I need to do around the house so that I can get back into my stitching. I have missed doing that as well. Unfortunately, the ex BF (recent development) packed away all of my hoops somewhere. This means I have to go through boxes in the front bedroom to find them. Oh well! Weekend project!!

So, as you may have figured out, I have gone through a break-up recently. No, I am not looking for sympathy or "I'm sorry" from anyone. Just stating facts. His loss! He chose to leave. As for me, I went to my deep dark place last week. My faith in God is what has pulled me through and kept me strong enough. With that, I will leave you with a verse that kept coming to mind (as well as Facebook and opening up to the page it is on in my Bible):


No comments:

Post a Comment