Followers

Saturday, January 3, 2015

A New Year and A New Blog

I spent the latter part of 2014 away from my other blog (julies-creations.blogspot.com). I just couldn't find the inspiration to continue on with that blog hence this new blog.

My name is Julie and I have several interests including reading, writing, photography, cross stitch, and most importantly MY FAITH. My hope for this blog is to share with you a snippet of my daily life in Christ. I am on a spiritual journey trying to figure out who I am in Christ Jesus. Many of us have these questions:

  • Who am I?
  • What is Your will for my life?
Well, I am hoping to find the answer to these questions and others along the way through reading the Word and prayer. 

Welcome to my blog! I am Just Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment