Followers

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Year of Acceleration?

As I drove to church this morning (and a couple other times when in this area), I passed by an Assembly of God church. Their marquee has this on it: "2015 Year of Acceleration". I am not sure what this means and may do some research on it. What I can say is that if we are indeed living in the end times, as I suspect we are, then maybe this is the year things begin to accelerate towards His Coming!?



We began a new series in church this morning called "A re-Purposed Life" and I am looking forward to learning more as it goes along. Here are the 3 key things I took away from it:

Retro Creation (Genesis 1:27)
Retro Relationship (Romans 8:15)
Retroactive Forgiveness (Ephesians 1:7)

My biggest goal this year is to draw ever closer to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. I have a lot to learn about myself and my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment